Saturday, December 30, 2006

Nice Experience with Spicejet

Travelled on Spicejet third time till now, latest one from Delhi to hyderabad
With foggy conditions in Delhi, flights were getting delayed.
Fortunately on my travel day,sky remained clear with lots of sunshine so my flight was schduled right time. Confirmed with them and was happy to know that my flight was right time.
Spicejet Counter was crowded, but I would blame Airport authority for bad infrastructure.This lovely lady on the counter was handling the check -in quite smoothly so no Regrets ;)
This terminal of Spicejet is shared with Air-Deccan, so that made me stand in long queue for security check.
Coming to the point, my boarding was handled well and I felt cozy in confy seats of this A320 aircraft.I think spicejet has most lovely air-hostess of all low cost airlines. :)
The best part which I like while traveling with Spicejet is the cookies which they serve.I would say it has weightage of 5% for me choosing Spicejet.I can buy them from market , but it has own fun in Spicejet aircraft.
I even inquired from one of hostess Megha, where do they order it from.?The answer was Taj with a sweet smile, and "Would you like to have more of those?"She asked me about my seat number and she got me some of those wrapped nicely in napkins :)
Flight was confortable and got my luggage in time too at airport.
Overall, I will rate Spicjet 8/10 among the airlines.

No comments: