Friday, February 23, 2007

Drive on Jaipur-Delhi Highway :)


Driving is a lovely experience specially when you get a chance to drive on routes like Pune-Mumbai , Delhi-Jaipur.

My latest one is from Delhi to Jaipur, which is around 250kms and I covered it from door- to -door in 5 hours.
Initial stretch till Gurgaon was little bad because of construction of expressway but once we crossed Manesar, it was time to zoom accelerator.
And soon, I was driving my machine at 120-140kmhr and then it was no looking back.

This made me remember my pune-mumbai drive which I went with my friend. Only difference is pune expressway is gaurded on whole stretch so one can speed throughtout.

Jaipur highway is little different since it has villages which makes driver to be active throughout.

Anyways, it was fun driving to and fro!!



No comments: