Sunday, April 15, 2007

Experience- Fire in the next building

weekend went kinda exciting and with difference.Enjoyed this hilarious flick ' Bheja Fry' - Must watch, believe me you surely gonna have good laugh!!
Then sunday formula 1 race, though I had to entertain a friend of mine so could not catch up with it till chequered flag.It was just an hour after I came back home at 11pm,I heard screams from outside. When I peeped out from window it was actually a real movie drama.Neighbouring building was on fire and seconds after I heard explosion of cylinder. Rushed outside and called 101 and then 100 for bire brigade. I was really surprised to connect with them in just one ring.After 1 hour of firefighting ,people got the fire off and then like typical hindi movie fire brigade came( after 1 hour) ringing bells. They can't change ;)
Anyways, luckily no casuality happened.
Good nite!!

No comments: