Thursday, April 26, 2007

Singapore experience- after 3 years again

Got a chance to travel again by Singapore airlines on my way to US. Singapore airlines has been rated best airlines globally and it truly reflects in their services, right from the way they make passengers board the aircraft to their in-flight services.
Had a connecting from singapore so enjoyed my time at Changi airport, which once again has won best aiport award many times and it truly deserves it.Spend some time at their ineresting internet kiosks and then some shopping at attractive duty-free shops.And how can such an interesting trip be completed without somethng interesting. So, I did made some blunder which ofcourse I cant mention here, but was lucky to get over it.
Even got a complimentary singapore trip for 2 hours from SIA,which made me remembered my time which I had in Singapore some 3 years back। Truly a global city.

No comments: